Oh man, last night I read up on the poop show that was the CDC on testing.
When this is all done theres gonna be people at the CDC that will have some
'splaining to do.10 days they sat on failed test kits "We'll work it out."
finally private labs worked it out once it was clear the CDC never would.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 11:29:31 PM EDT, Peter Frederick via Mercedes