OK, I have a newbie question about alternative fuels.  I have a 1992 300D.
Can I just dump oil (used, new, motor, vegetable) into my fuel tank and
expect it to work?  Keep in mind that I have a minimum of 5 gallons of #2
diesel in there at all times, usually more, as a dilution medium.

Is there benefit/harm in putting in a quart or 4 of used ATF?

I have no desire to run a proper WVO setup, but if I can use my used oils in
my fuel tank, I see no reason to go down to Advance Auto and recycle it.