What in the heck do you need with a pinball machine?

On 3/25/2020 9:12 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Just got a deal on a pinball machine I made a lowball offer on to a guy that
only lives about four bocks away. Guess I’ll be picking that up tomorrow. Now
if I can just get a deal on the mini-split I’ll have a cool garage to work on
the pinball machine in…

-D

On Mar 25, 2020, at 9:25 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes