I dont know the answer to that. Not hard to figure out when it is all over.

The main issue is that it is all happening relatively rapidly. The other
issue not captured in all cause mortality is the ages of the people who are
dying. Lots of people 60 and even a fair number of 50-somethings. These are
deaths that we would not expect and a lot of years of productive life lost,
or YPLL. QALY is another measure - quality adjusted life years. One year at
99 is typically not as high quality as a year at age 50.