On 4/28/06, Dave M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yep, that belongs to a forum member at 500E.com, he's mentioned
several times that it would be coming up for sale soon. If I were in
the market for another 500E, I would probably grab this immediately at
the "buy it now" price. The top speed photo is interesting, as the
speedo is optimistic for the indicated RPM... should be 149mph at
5500rpm, not 160 (at least with stock gearing).

I would think the Renntech mods the seller describes would raise power
output across the rev band, so maybe the speedo IS accurate.

Dave, is it true what he says about all 500E's, even early ones, coming with
R134a A/C from the factory?  First I've heard of that.  Seems odd for a '92
car.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo
'93 Isuzu Trooper