Nope. There’s one eBay seller who has some “reconditioned” battery packs,
whatever that means. I asked for clarification but have yet to get a response.

I went ahead and bought a set of 10 cells that were highly rated off a solid
(domestic) Amazon seller. Cost me a little under $30 for the set of 10. They
have solder tabs as do the originals, so I’ll be deconstructing the old pack as
a template to build the new one, shouldn’t be difficult.

All is well in Florida. Staying away from all the blue hairs, as they don’t
seem to be taking any of this shelter in place stuff seriously.

-D