If that was in my area, I WOULD BE ALL OVER IT!!! The ones around here are
priced much higher when one does come up for sale. I hope mine is released from
captivity soon.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 650 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard AKA Der DoodleWagen
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard, in the shop, quarantined

Sent from my iPhone