After 20+ years of use, we just retired our KSM90 KitchenAid stand mixer (tilt
head) and moved up to the larger 6 quart bowl lift model. That thing will rip
your arm off, given the opportunity. I only wish the bowls would sit flat on
the counter. Fortunately, all of the PTO driven accessories work with both, so
we were able to keep those. Never got a grain mill, but have a grinder and
pasta maker.

-D