Heh. You don’t know Jags of that era, do you? The Mark II-IVs would rust if you
looked sideways at them. I can’t count the number of XKEs I put floorpans back
in the days when I was making a living working on these.

I likened it to being a funeral director - no matter how bad things got, we
would always have corpses coming in the door.

-D