The founding Constantine was the guy who made all of the desks in the Senate
chamber, I believe. The place they had in NYC was amazing, like going back in
time. They closed it in the early 2000s, I think. I’ve bought veneer from them
and marquetry supplies as long as I’ve done woodworking.

They have a “box ‘o’ veneer” you can buy that has a bajillion samples that are
labeled for cheap, like under $10. It’s a great thing to have for matching and
just exploring possibilities with different species of veneer.

-D