We have all had much discussion about why we like Mercedes cars (esp.
diesels), and so much is intangible.  Most of my friends concluded a
long time ago that I drive old man cars.  I got my first MB - a 1971 250
when I was 20, since that time I have had 5 more Mercedes 4 diesels and
one gas.   I am now 33 and I have always liked the looks of the wagons.
I like the old 123 300TDs, and I like the 124 wagon, and I like the
newer wagons even the brand new models.  My wife thinks the 123 wagons
are the ugliest cars on the road and she says I will turn into an old
man the moment I get one.  I am not really thinking about getting one,
but if the right one came along I would.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 126