Yeah, and it even looks like the steering wheel buttons for the telematics
aren’t even worn off.  Right down the street from my mother in law’s place -
and around the corner from the guy who is trying to sell that white hail
damaged W211 E320 CDI for too much money, too. Dang. I would love to go over
there and flash $3k at the E320 CDI guy to see if he would bite.

-D