No, if you’re talking about the playfield. There’s no real repair you can do to
the old playfields short of a complete strip and re-do, which really doesn’t
make a lot of sense for a game like this. Cabinets can be repainted pretty
easily, but this one has a decent cabinet.

There’s a little bit of wear in some places and what’s referred to in the
pinball world as “planking” of the playfield. Thats’s when you see the parallel
lines in the paint that’s due to the wood swelling and contracting from
humidity over time. No fix for it. The best thing to do on something like this
is to just wipe the playfield down with naptha, which won’t affect the paint,
and wax it it with a good quality carnuaba based wax. That’s what I’ll be doing
tomorrow, I suspect.

-D