Angie had a Kawasaki LTD 454 that was regularly mistaken for a Harley
Sportster even by "motorcycle guys". Usually they'd realize their mistake when
I pointed out the radiator and transverse twin, some guys still didn't get it...
-Curt

    On Thursday, April 9, 2020, 12:30:00 PM EDT, Randy Bennell via Mercedes