Don't have extra funds right now :-(

  Chris

OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Make the FUND, not FOUND --

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 152K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 213K, "Wulf"
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.