That wagon a girl down around Savannah was selling is now off the market as she is getting divorced and apparently can't sell it. Just heard from her today.  That might work to my advantages as I was going to be a LOBALLER anyway, this might justify it more. The inventory of low-end deals will probably increase too as more people need some quick cash.

--FT