You have to give/show the title to TitleMax or whomever when you go get the loan, they put a lien on it so you really can't convey it.  That's the deal with this ML500 that I need to get sorted out.  The covids might work to my advantage on that deal too, TM are way underwater on it now, will be even worse when no one will want a 15yo dead anchor no matter how nice it looks.

--FT