My first set of handle driver Allen wrenches was Wiha, or as the hobby shop
owner called them, WEEEEEEEE HAAAAAA! They had very comfortable handles with a
top knob that went into your palm that would turn as the tool was twisted in
your fingers. I hope you get my explanation. At the time (early 90s), they were
$50 for the set of metric Allen drivers from 1.5mm to 5mm, a total of 8
drivers. They didn’t have replaceable tips, so when they stripped out, they
were done. I’m not sure of their warranty. Now that I’m going to start my RC
car trade-in business, I may invest in some more Weeeee Haaaaa Allen drivers.
Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon
2019 Sprinter 720 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard AKA Der DoodleWagen
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard, no news in a while, still in the shop

Sent from my iPhone