I have a different perspective on "reasonable"  I wonder if his mechanic knows what he is talking about.  Car shake at start?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1079281522451600

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class MAKE REASONABLE OFFER NEED GONE
$2,000
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/106181149412603/vehicles/>
Listed 23 hours ago in Myrtle Beach, SC <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/104128416290519/>

 About This Vehicle…

Driven 198,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Silver
Fair condition <https://www.facebook.com/business/help/979881538883930>

 Seller's description…

***MECHANIC SPECIAL*** This car runs and drives. From what the mechanic says, the balancing shaft is going bad and needs replaced. If you want it, come get it. It should be towed. I am not the mechanic so please don't ask me millions of questions. The title is clean and clear. Rear rotors and pads were just changed. Keywords: BMW, Hyundai, Sedan, Kia, Chevrolet, Dodge, Chrysler, Toyota, Audi, Volkswagen, Honda, Teenager, Family, Work, Free, Trade, GMC, Deal, Repair, Parts

--
--FT