I had the hood up on the Sprinter today. It also has plastic covers of various
sizes and shapes, under which I’m sure lies a 3.0l V6 Diesel engine. Everyone
who has driven her says that she is very easy to drive and does very well on
the road. My niece said that the cabin is designed much more ergonomically
correct with simpler controls than the 2017 Honda Oddity van that was destined
for the used car market before COVID-19 hit. The Sprinter is MUCH more van for
the $10K price difference, way more room with similar fuel economy! It’s
averaging 18MPG just like the Honda, and it should get better as it breaks in.
It has no problem getting as high as 22.6MPG on mostly highway drives, probably
capable of mid 20’s on a long hwy trip.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter, 750 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard AKA Der DoodleWagen
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard still in hibernation

Sent from my iPhone