Front bumper is OE but may need to be freshened up. According to the car’s
history, it’s been pranged in the front twice and stolen once. All with the
original owner. The first front end wreck was within a few hundred miles of
delivery! Dealer appears to have done the work on both instances. No stickers
on the radiator support = giveaway there’s been front end damage in it’s past.

Not only has factory CD changer but original Becker and they both work. This
setup is easily modified for an auxiliary input as well.

With only 113k on the clock the back end might not be that bad. We’ll see.

Engine harness was replaced by Mercedes some years ago. Lower harness and ETA
not that I know of, but they’re probably OK.

Yes, it has ASR.

Headliner will need replacement. My headliner guy will do it for under $200 as
a carry in. I need the headliner on the SL500 redone, too, so I’ll take both in
at the same time.

Yeah, I’ll be doing that. Saves the lenses if they’re not in bad shape to start
with.

Should be a fun project. I’m looking forward to it.

-D