Too far gone for me, buddy. I don’t do bodywork. That’s where the $$$s really
pile up fast. Buy a car that’s cosmetically solid and needs mechanical or
electrical work.

Until my youngest son makes up his mind to settle down here and buy some land,
no bodywork. If he ever settles down as he says he’s going to, I’ll be building
a 40’ x 60’ shop with everything I would need.

-D