Huh. I just picked that property at random. I saw it had no HOA or zoning
restrictions, so I figured I'd post it as an example. Not sure what building
codes would be on a pole building. I figure you could put up a pole building
and build an air conditioned and heated shop in the building. Maybe set up
another area in the building as a spray booth. Just brainstorming. You will
retire from your present career at some point. If property values drop in the
coming year, you could conceivably have a man cave 20 minutes away for under
$50-70k. Just a thought.

Rick