Lol, lotta folk around here claim they can get from southern Indiana to
"Florida" in 11 hours.  Maybe, if you average 95 mph and are going to Destin in
the Panhandle.

Miami is a good solid two day trip of 10 hours each, give or take a bit,
running with traffic on the interstate.  Naturally, the times I've done this
involve several traffic jams and all good weather.  I made a stop in Warner
Robins both ways, it's about half way.   Was feeling bad on the way back (bad
cold or flu the entire trip, what a way to spend Christmas!) so I stopped
overnight in Clarksville, TN at my brother's too.

Georgia border to my sister's house in Hollywood at the time was 625 miles.
Miami is another 30 min or so, 45 to the airport.