FHA really screws you on PMI. Reason it went that way way DTI was too high
carrying both loans to qualify for conventional. Supposedly after showing
rental income for a couple of years that can be included in a refi so get out
of FHA. I just have not done anything about it yet. Within the next 2-3 years I
will probably either do that or sell the rental and pay this house way down. Or
maybe I will just sell all my junk, sell both houses and whatever cash I get
use that to pay cash for whatever I can get for whatever amount that ends up
being and not have a payment anymore.

Sent from my iPhone