So have I, just this last week - it came almost a week early.

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 6:53 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

>  I dunno, I've also gotten stuff faster than they said I would...
> -Curt
>
>     On Saturday, May 2, 2020, 7:44:22 AM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
>  I read that on their web site but yet nearly everything I’ve ordered of
> late, all of which was clearly non-essential stuff like car parts, gutter
> guards, a new MityVac, etc., have all arrived ahead of time.
>
> Maybe it has to do with there being one of their distribution warehouses
> in my vicinity?
>
> -D
>
> > On May 1, 2020, at 11:57 PM, Clay via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > River of Large Wimmin is holding off on shipping "Non-Essential” items.
> Ended up having to find things on the local market, as the shipping delays
> for goods, even with prime were putting them out for weeks.  I do no
> partake of Azamon myself.  Seems to be huge up here for getting things a
> person thinks they need.  For some reason Bozos and company are making big
> Bank off the plague.  I do not see how not shipping items ordered can make
> you rich.  Could be they are holding your cash while you wait for the thing
> to maybe come in a few months time.  As long as you hold your breath, they
> are making cash off the interest, then you cancel and get your dollar back,
> they get the float
> >
> > clay
> >
> > I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.
> >

> >> On May 1, 2020, at 2:35 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> A lot of what "Amazon" sells is actually third parties. I've been
> bitten by that recently. Bought Angie a bow for her birthday. The bow
> arrived today, the arrows are scheduled for sometime in late June or early
> July. China Post apparently isn't what it once was.Guess I'll get some
> other arrows and in July she can have extras.
> >> -Curt
> >

> > clay
> >
> > I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!