Might be location dependent, but the four I've been to had a gate on the
front entrance, a gate on the yard, and a scattering of wrecks on the far
side of the parking lot in between the gates waiting for pickup.

When I had my busted radiator ML delivered (I used my repaired ML to pick
up subsequent purchases) the driver showed up mid evening, told me there
was a keypad at the gate so it didn't matter if he got there after five as
long as I'd already had it moved out of the back yard for him.
Mitch.