From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Clay via
Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 12:46 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Clay
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Face mask

This does make you wonder how long China knew it was spewing out plague
#Batstirfry.  Probably had set it up with Bill Gates so he had foreknowledge to
bring to his Plague Planning event last October.  Surprising we were all caught
flatfooted.

It does make me wonder why the chinese students who lived across the street in
Seattle were no longer in residence last summer.  The house did not sell, they
just decamped.  Seemed to have constant flow of fresh faces to the point a
person could not tell if there were half a dozen or handfuls on site.   They
were there in June, but gone by August, even the youngest ones.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.