Well, since K'leb has authorized politics, I might as well give y'all some
breaking news.

former pres. Obama and former AG Lynch likely dunit.

Here's how we now know (H/T to Dan Bongino):

Flynn's conversation took place on 12/29/2016

The WH meeting took place on 01/05/2017

The leak occurred on 01/06/2017

There are 3 "legal" ways to have intercepted the call and gotten Flynn's name:

1- Criminal warrant, not likely

2- FISA warrant, no record

3- Unmasked by request, no record in that time frame. They were discussing this
by the end of December

But there's another way: 50 USC 1802 allows POTUS to order the surveillance in
lieu of obtaining a FISA warrant at the request of the AG if the AG certifies
that no US Citizen is likely to be incidentally captured.

Lookin' like that's exactly what happened, and will explain why BHO looked so
nervous when he accused AG Barr of "hurting the rule of law".

Greg