Peter,

How'd that isolation thing working in NYC?  Over 80 deaths per 1000 cases.
Compare that with Florida, about 43 per 1000, and far less draconian
lock-down / isolation.  Why are all those New Yorkers fleeing and heading
to their vacation homes (including in FL)?

We've got community spreading going on, the "test and trace" horse has left
the barn and is probably a few counties away.  Testing, contact tracing and
isolating is a fantasy at this point.  When the Chinese Communist Party
isolated Wuhan from all internal travel, but permitted international
flights out of Wuhan to all corners of the globe, those commies made sure
community spread was going on all over the globe.  You can thank them.

Where is the science, where are the studies, that tell us that lock-down
and isolation works?  Meanwhile, real life data is telling us that it does
not work.

Your civil liberties and rights may not mean much to you, but to many in
this country they are essential to having a job and feeding a family.  If
you can afford to stay locked up in your house, no one is going to stop
you.  If people not wearing masks is too risky for you, then stay away from
them.  There are plenty of medical professionals against the idea that the
general public should be wearing masks in social situations, but that goes
against the narrative of fear perpetuated by the main stream media, so
their voice is never heard.  Wearing a mask can impede the flow of oxygen
into the blood stream, reducing 02 levels and making the wearer MORE
susceptible to infection of lungs.  Add increased touching of the face and
mask due to discomfort, and the risk of infection is going up.

Max
Charleston SC