> They didn't show statistics for an S class. I suspect that it would be at the
> top of the list.

The trouble with statistics is that there are a lot of variables.  My Camaro,
for example,
had a TERRIBLE safety rating.  But, that's mostly because of the sorts of folks
who
liked to buy the things.  It always felt _very_ safe to me.  Solid, stable, low
to the ground.
And, in the minor quartering head-on I was in, I drove home afterwards, the
Mustang
I tangled with left on a hook, dripping fluids.  So, durable also.  If all you
looked at was
the numbers, you'd be misled about the car itself.  It was the bozos who bought
them,
myself perhaps included, and the way they liked to drive them that was the
problem.

So, what do the Tesla numbers actually tell you?

-- Jim