Here is one other question I had about them.  The fixture I bought for the front porch uses 4 of those small socket type bulbs and it says max 25W.  I am going on the assumption that is 25W incandescent.  I bought a box of 60W equivalent which are actually 5W I believe.  Since they are actually only 5W is it OK to use in this fixture?