A couple weeks ago, I could connect my Win10 laptop to our TV and watch
streaming internet video.  Laptop has a display port, which connects to TV
via an adapter to convert to HDMI. This set up worked on two different TVs.

This morning, the video is displaying on the TV but the audio stays on the
laptop.

I've tried both TVs, same issue.

I suspect a recent update on the laptop has changed something.  There's
only been a couple of updates recently, one of which was to Win10, so I
think I'm going to try to roll that back and see if the problem resolves.