It's back and it's crack

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/582944325667918

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 420 Sedan 4D
$2,000
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/106181149412603/vehicles/>
Listed 3 days ago in Charleston, SC <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/charleston/>

 About This Vehicle…

Driven 137,250 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Blue · Interior color: Tan
Fuel type: Gasoline
14.0 MPG city · 19.0 MPG highway · 16.0 MPG combined
Fair condition <https://www.facebook.com/business/help/979881538883930>

 Typical Features…

 *
   Leather
 *
   Sun Roof (Sliding)
 *
   Alloy Wheels
 *
   ABS (4-Wheel)
 *

 Seller's description…

When I bought this car I was told it was bulletproof but I’ve never tested it! It has double insulated heavy glass. It There are mechanical issues (I was told it needs a new throttle body or throttle body actuator) and it will need to be towed! Front seats have cracked leather, back seats in good condition. This car is sold “As IS”. Located on James Island. If it’s still listed, it’s available.

--
--FT