Don,

With all the recommendations that you’ve made about various glues and epoxies
for home repairs over the years, some I’ve tried quite successfully, I have to
ask, somewhat tongue in cheek, if you use any of this stuff on your airplane?

-D

> On May 26, 2020, at 11:54 AM, OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>
> I'd try this stuff after a through cleaning and scuffing all around the
> neck.
> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ALBZK8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
> First a layer of  epoxy, then a layer of fiberglass cloth or something else
> strong wrapped around the neck, then another layer of the epoxy.
>
> On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 8:51 AM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
>> Plastic
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On May 25, 2020, at 11:42 PM, OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> What is the neck made of? Plastic or metal? Probably doesn't matter
>> because
>>> you should replace it regardless, but ...

>>> --
>>> OK Don
>>>
>>> "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to
>>> pause and reflect." Mark Twain
>>>
>>> “Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”
>> Wernher
>>> Von Braun
>>> 2013 F150, 18 mpg
>>> 2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
>>> 1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!