What you are describing are classic symptoms of air in the system, fixed
with proper bleeding.  I would start with that.

May as well replace that caliper now, no sense at all in delaying repair
(the ability to stop is far more important than the ability to go).

If the brake pedal feel doesn't improve with proper bleeding, I'd have the
run-out on all the rotors checked (a warped rotor will constantly push the
pads further back into the caliper, requiring more brake pedal travel each
time you apply the brakes because you have to first move those pads back
into contact with the rotor).

If the run-out is fine, then it would make sense to replace the booster.
Max
Charleston SC