On Mon, June 1, 2020 12:28 am, Peter Frederick via Mercedes wrote:

> That is how we now KNOW that oustiders are showing up at protests,
> smashing windows, setting fires, and the slipping away to commit crimes
> (usually theft and arson, it appears) while leaving the protestors to
> take the blame.

We can see 'protesters' from out of state getting off buses all across the
country, even in Fargo, ND. We can see a 27 year old ANTIFA member
firebomb an vehicle with four NYPD in it and get arrested for attempted
murder of a police officer, and we can see a 31 year old NYC attorney do
the same thing, making us wonder who she's working with.
We can see an 30-40 year old ANTIFA member, on video, giving orders and
paying young black men to engage in riotous violence.
https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/2-lawyers-and-catskill-woman-charged-in-separate-alleged-molotov-cocktail-attacks-on-nypd/
https://twitter.com/DeepSouthProud/status/1267073623388495874

In the midst of that, the President declares ANTIFA to be a terrorist
organization. It's time to follow the money, find out who's paying for it,
and send them to Gitmo. If it's George Soros, find the remaining few
survivors he helped load onto boxcars and ship them to Gitmo to watch the
waterboarding. Cheering is encouraged.

Mitch.