Yeah I noticed that too.  I don't need another project but I could be half tempted to go with $500, although it is 2.5 hr away.  Dealing with this 163 and trying to get the tranny nanny sorted is kinda annoying me.  It could be a good flip though after putting a bit of time and $250 into it.  I'm getting pretty good at conductor plates now... though it could be just the connector

--FT