Today I decided to call the eye doctor to see when I could get in. They just
started opening back up and said it was my lucky day I could get in at 2:15.
Went and did that of course they want you to wear masks. When I got back to see
the doc he had me take it off. I’m now getting old and will he getting
progressive lens this time. I then figured I would take advantage of the trip
to town and was able to get in to get a hair cut also. Sign on door said wear
mask but nobody in there was wearing them so I took mine off. Life is returning
to normal.

Tonight there are supposed be more riots.

Sent from my iPhone