Oh boy.

On 6/3/2020 6:26 PM, Dimitri Seretakis wrote:
Kaleb, our master, just bought a new slave.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 3, 2020, at 5:28 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I just figured it would be an attention grabbing subject and would get lots of
answers.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 3, 2020, at 4:25 PM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

There. I fixed it. Now perhaps you will get some intelligent response.

Rick