On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 15:52:59 -0500 Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> So how does that work if the prescription is bad? Do you go back to the
> eye doctor to get a new exam and they remake the glasses?

That's how it's supposed to work.

A friend of ours recommended her optometrist to another, mutual, friend
and to Shirley and me.

The second friend and Shirley later had appointments with the optometrist
and got prescriptions for glasses. I took Shirley to Costco to have her
glasses made.

The second friend had her glasses made by the optometrist's office at a
rather high price. She went back later to complain she could not see very
well and was told by the optometrist he had been an optometrist for 38
years and did not make mistakes, so he would not fix her glasses.

This was Shirley's first prescription with prism, so I am thinking about
taking her some place else to be re-refracted to get a new prescription.

Craig