Course based on a book with the same name by Victor Davis Hanson.  There are a
series of Hanson interviews on YouTube.  Like all movies/videos the book is
richer but the vids are great too:
www.youtube.com/results?search_query=victor+davis+hanson+the+second+world+wars+

For the last 75 years, the world enjoyed unprecedented prosperity and peace
because of World Order created after and because of WWII.