Hmmm is right. What’s with the driver’s carpet being missing and the string of
wires hanging off the steering column? That doesn’t elicit feelings of
confidence.

Would need to know more about the transmission “issues” as well.

Kleb, go offer them $5k and you can tart up your pile ‘o’ cars in the back 40.
Make it really classy with the addition of a 6.9.

-D