crack, meth, or some other street pharmaceutical? Not going any lower so don’t ask

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/923432064749832/

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 430 Sedan 4D
$1,500
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/106181149412603/vehicles/>
Listed a week ago in Athens, GA <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/103990676304130/>

   About This Vehicle…

Driven 148,900 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Silver · Interior color: Silver
Fuel type: Gasoline
16.0 MPG city · 24.0 MPG highway · 19.0 MPG combined

   Typical Features…

 *
   Leather Seats
 *
   Moon Roof
 *
   Navigation
 *
   Alloy Wheels
 *

   Seller's description…

Lowered suspension,low miles, 148000, been sitting for one year was running when parked, needs new battery and may be a fuel pump or fuel filter turns over but not getting fuel. I have too many cars and not interested in keeping first with 1800 gets it. Not going any lower so don’t ask. If the posting is up do not ask if it’s available I will take it down as soon as it sales.

--
--FT