I wish I would have kept the 1962 Corvair Monza Convertible that we had in the
mid to late 1990’s. It was fun winding along the backroads between Redmond and
Bend, Oregon once it got going. It had the 2-speed Powerglide automatic
transmission. I’m not sure how the acceleration compares to a 240D, but that
would be an interesting drag race!
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 12 passenger 144WB 875 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard AKA Der
DoodleWagen
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard, waiting on proper linkages/vacuum lines to
wrap things up with engine replacement

Sent from my iPhone