A reliable brake shop should be able to fabricate lines.  I ended up
fabricating (bend my own) a few replacement lines for Polei.  The 30 year old
lines were perished and leaked freely.  Used the bender and end making tool
after salvaging the nuts from a few other lines.  The boys at the shop did
replacement of the ABS pump and bled the system.  They could not find lines,
but as long as I did the lines, to them it was fine.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.