https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1522197291309490/

1985 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
$1,500
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/106181149412603/vehicles/>
Listed 2 days ago in Ravenel, SC <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/108517455838960/>

   About This Vehicle…

Driven 220,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Blue · Interior color: Grey
Fuel type: Gasoline

   Seller's description…

1985 Mercedes-Benz 380 SE 4 Spd Auto 3.8 M116 V8 Idles poorly but am working on fixing it Needs new front tires Scratch down left side Interior is in poor shape Ran just fine with a high idle until I redid vacuum lines A/C blower motor works intermittently and A/C needs to be recharged Grille is off because I am working on it LH turn signal bracket is broken Not dying to get rid of it, but don't be afraid to make an offer if you think I'm asking too much, worst I can do is counter offer Ask me for more pics if you want It looks worse in person than in pictures

--
--FT