Exactly. That’s what he needs, and he doesn’t care about what he drives for the
most part, although he does like the E320 CDI. But - he’s smart enough to
realize there’s no possible way he could afford to keep it on the road if he
had to pay for the repair and maintenance. This is important from a standpoint
of being self-aware.

Looks like the 3.8l was used until 2008, and in 2009 they changed to the 3.9l
with AFM. I may have to narrow my search criteria.

-D