I've only had a couple experiences with those, and by the time you deal with
getting proper power to them (220 v 30 amp in my case) and then getting the
exhaust ducted and the water drain installed, you're most of the way to
installing an AC system.

Might be nice to wheel it around to blow cold air in your work location, might
save some electricity, but I think you'd be happier to just install a heat pump
and be done with it.

Install a mini-split, assemble your lift so it blows right in that area, get to
work.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC