I did a “reverse” in a FB buy/sell forum that’s for a very upscale/old rich
white people area nearby that I belong to. Asked if anyone had something to
sell relative to my needs for a vehicle and got a hit:

2013 Escape SE AWD. It’s tarted up pretty well, fresh tires, a six cylinder
with AWD and 105k on the clock. It’s also the first model of a new (3rd)
generation of Escapes, which is a little concerning as is the six cylinder with
AWD. I suspect that takes a bit away from fuel economy and adds a level of
complexity that a 2012 doesn’t have.

The guy offering it is a Nissan line technician at the local Nissan dealer, the
car belongs to his sister in law who is selling because her fiancé got a
company car and gave her his BMW. He maintained the car for as long as she had
it, says the only things he had to do with it were a rear ABS sensor and a fuel
pressure sensor. Otherwise, just straight maintenance.

He’s got it at his place and has a lift if I want to come over and look at it.
She wants $6500 but he said she would jump on $6k.

Have at it, Mitch! I suspect this one is going to be ugly.

-D